What is the function of Cable Ties?March 25, 2021
Earthing Accessories Manufacturer in IndiaMarch 30, 2021
What is a Cable Gland used for?
The main function of the cable gland is to be a sealing device that acts to ensure the protection of enclosures on electrical equipment, including by rendering safe different aspects like:
- Earth Permanency
- For an armored cable, if the cable gland has a metallic structure it can be tested to confirm its ability to resist any peak sort circuit fault currents.
- Holding Force
- On the cable, it performances to confirm that only a suitable level of resistance is permitted.
- Environmental Shield
- They seal in the outer cable case, making sure that nothing can reach the bounded area, such as dust or water.
- Extra Sealing
- Cable glands provide extra levels of sealing where there is a requirement for high ingress protection.
- Extra Environmental Sealing
- At the cable entry point, cable glands can sustain the entrance protection rating of the enclosure.
Types of Cable Glands Atlas Metal Industries offer,
- E* Series Cable Gland
- A2 Series* Cable Gland Type A2F
- A2 Series* Cable Gland Type A1-A2
- Adaptors & Reducers
- Stop Plugs
- BW4PT Cable Glands
- CW4PT Cable Glands
- E1W Cable Glands
- IP68 PG Cable Glands
- IP68 Metric Cable Glands
- Double Compression Weather & Flame Proof Glands
- BW 2 PT Cable Glands
- CW 3 PT Type Cable Glands
- CW 3 PT Type 2 Cable
- A2 CXT Type Cable Glands
- Aluminium Cable Glands
- IP54 Cable Glands
- A2 Compression Cable Glands
- BWR Rotary Cone Type Glands
- Alco Cable Glands
- Marine Cable Glands
We are also manufacturing and supplying Electrical Conduit Fittings, Cable End Lugs.
Please contact us at +91- 288 2730944/45 or visit our Contact Us page for more details.
We are waiting for your call!
You can look at our other products on the Products page.
Also, take a look at our Company’s profile.