Cable Glands Supplier in Gujarat
Atlas Metal Industries is a famous Cable Glands Supplier in Gujarat, India. We have excellence and commitment of over 22 years in the Indian market as well as the international market.
Our main products are ATCAB and ATFIT.
Cable glands are defined as ‘mechanical cable entry devices’ which are used in conjunction with cable and wiring for electrical, instrumentation & control, and automation systems, including lighting, power, data, and telecoms. The main functions of the Cable Gland are to act as sealing and terminating device to ensure the protection of electrical equipment and enclosures, including the provision of:
- Environmental protection – by sealing on the outer cable sheath, excluding dust and moisture from the electrical or instrument enclosure.
- Earth continuity – in the case of armored cables, when the cable gland has a metallic construction. In this case, cable glands may be tested to ensure that they can withstand an appropriate peak short circuit fault current.
- Holding force – on the cable to ensure adequate levels of mechanical cable ‘pull out’ resistance.
- Additional sealing – on the part of the cable entering the enclosure, when a high degree of ingress protection is required.
- Additional environmental sealing – at the cable entry point, maintaining the ingress protection rating of the enclosure with the selection of applicable accessories dedicated to performing this function.
Types of Cable Glands we offer,
- E* Series Cable Gland
- A2 Series* Cable Gland Type A2F
- A2 Series* Cable Gland Type A1-A2
- Adaptors & Reducers
- Stop Plugs
- BW4PT Cable Glands
- CW4PT Cable Glands
- E1W Cable Glands
- IP68 PG Cable Glands
- IP68 Metric Cable Glands
- Double Compression Weather & Flame Proof Glands
- BW 2 PT Cable Glands
- CW 3 PT Type Cable Glands
- CW 3 PT Type 2 Cable
- A2 CXT Type Cable Glands
- Aluminium Cable Glands
- IP54 Cable Glands
- A2 Compression Cable Glands
- BWR Rotary Cone Type Glands
- Alco Cable Glands
- Marine Cable Glands
Cable glands are used throughout a number of industries in conjunction with cable and wiring used in electrical instrumentation and automation systems. Cable glands may be used on all types of electrical power, control, instrumentation, data, and telecommunications cables. They are used as a sealing and termination device to ensure that the characteristics of the enclosure in which the cable enters can be maintained adequately.
We are also manufacturing and supplying Electrical Conduit Fittings, Cable End Lugs.
Please contact us at +91- 288 2730944/45 or visit our Contact Us page for more details.
We are waiting for your call!
You can look at our other products on the Products page.
Also, take a look at our Company’s profile.